These items are mandatory. Please click on bold sections to go to special links for that item.
1. Every girls’ team coach, including all assistant coaches, must have NCAA Coaches Approval granted before coaching in any NCAA Certified event. A help section is on that site in the upper right hand corner.
2. Every girls’ basketball tournament team must have their complete roster online with every coach and girl’s HOME address and home phone registered on the NCAA website. You may begin the process by clicking on this link and choose the “Coach” option. BBCS Login here. (BasketBall Certification System). The “help and instructions are on this link, HELP FILE.
3. Every tournament team must have EVERY player, parent and coach sign the Mandatory Waiver from IGBO/MSNM. One Mandatory Waiver per calendar year is sufficient.
Download the form below.
Youth Sports toolkit Parents Fact Sheet
4. Every team must adhere to the NCAA ADJOINING STATES rule or be denied entry into event. If a team is found to have violated this rule during an event, the offending team will immediately be eliminated from the event and no refunds of any type will be given. All teams participating in NCAA-certified fall events must be made up of individuals that reside either within the same state as the team’s official address or within a geographically adjoining state AND with not more than three prospects from adjoining states participating on any one team. Additional information about this requirement can be found with the following links:
For April Events and (July Events)
1. Entry fee paid by March 20, 2013 (May 1, 2013).
2. Roster completed online on the NCAA Site by April 2nd (June 1, 2013).
3. Mandatory Waiver completed, signed and turned in before first game of the tourney.